Here is the 2017/2018 school uniform:
- SCHOOL TIE: Black tie with red and yellow stripe
- SCHOOL JUMPER: Grey jumper with crest and red and black stripe on V-neck
- SCHOOL SHIRT: Grey Shirt
- SCHOOL PANTS: Grey Pants
- SCHOOL TRACKSUIT: Black tracksuit with red piping and crest
- POLO SHIRT: Red Polo Shirt worn under the Tracksuit
- SHOES: Black shoes
- JACKET: Optional
- Buckley’s Drapery, 93-95 Shandon Street, Cork
- Laura’s, Unit C1, Dosco Business Park, South Douglas Road, Cork
We have a uniform because it:
- develops a pride in our school.
- develops a pride in children.
- helps to develop a positive attitude to school.
- identifies the children who come to our school and gives us all a sense of belonging.
- stops school turning into a daily fashion parade and avoids comparisons between children who have a large wardrobe and those with less.
- saves you arguments in the morning about what is to be worn for school.